In addition, safety BUDDA BAKER, wide receiver LARRY FITZGERALD, and defensive end CHANDLER JONES were selected as alternates.
Below are notes on Peterson:
CB Patrick Peterson
- Peterson was selected to his eighth consecutive Pro Bowl and seventh straight at cornerback after being chosen as a kick returner as a rookie in 2011.
- Peterson joins Hall of Fame running backs Jim Brown and Barry Sanders as the only players in NFL history to be named to the Pro Bowl eight times before their 29th birthday.
- Peterson is the only player in franchise history to be selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his first eight NFL seasons.
- His eight consecutive selections are a new franchise record, topping the mark previously held by teammate Larry Fitzgerald (7 from 2007-13).
- Among active defenders, only Carolina defensive end Julius Peppers (9) has more total Pro Bowl selections than Peterson (8). Among active NFL players, only Patriots QB Tom Brady (10) has been selected to more consecutive Pro Bowls than Peterson (8).
- No defensive player in franchise history has been named to more Pro Bowls than Peterson, who ties Hall of Fame safety Larry Wilson with eight selections.
- Peterson (8), Fitzgerald (11) and Wilson (8) are the only players in franchise history to be selected to the Pro Bowl at least eight times.
- Peterson has started all 14 games this season and has started all 126 regular season games since he entered the league in 2011. Only seven players in franchise history have more career interceptions than Peterson who has 23 in his career.
The 2019 Pro Bowl will be played at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida on Sunday, January 27 at 1:00 PM MST and will be televised live on ESPN and simulcast on ABC.