Come Out Swingin’
- On the first possession of the game, the 49ers offense executed a 7-play, 75-yd. drive that resulted in a 3-yd. TD run by RB Matt Breida. Breida’s rushing TD was his 2nd of the season and 4th of his career.
- On the drive, QB C.J. Beathard completed each of his 3 pass atts. for 48 yds.
- The 49ers have now scored TDs on the opening drive in consecutive games [8-play, 75-yd. drive that resulted in a RB Matt Breida 5-yd. TD recept. from QB C.J. Beathard vs. Arz. (10/7/18)].
- It marked the first time since Weeks 16-17 of the 2014 season that the 49ers have scored on their opening possession in back-to-back weeks [vs. SD (12/20/14) and vs. Arz. (12/28/14)].
Put Up Them Points
- San Francisco’s 24 pts. scored in the first half were the most scored by the team in the first half of a game since 10/27/13 at Jax. (28 points).
Pack Falls Short Of The Sticks
- The 49ers defense did not allow a 3rd down conversion in the first half (0-5) for the second consecutive week [0-4 vs. Arz. (10/7/18)].
- This marks the first time the 49ers have held their opponent without a third down conversion in the first half in consecutive weeks since Weeks 16-17 of the 2015 season [0-4 at Det. (12/27/15) and 0-5 vs. StL (1/3/16)].
- Green Bay finished the game 4-13 on 3rd down (30.7 pct.). Over the last three weeks (Weeks 4-6), San Francisco’s defense has held their opponent to 25.6 pct. on 3rd down (10-39).
- QB C.J. Beathard finished the game completing 16 of 23 atts. for 245 yds. and tied his career-high with 2 TDs.
- WR Marquise Goodwin registered 4 recepts. for career-highs in both rec. yds. (126) and rec. TDs (2) TDs. His 67-yd. TD recept. was his longest recept. of the season as he now has 11 career TD recepts.
- This marks the first time in Goodwin’s career that he registered 2-or-more rec. TDs in a single game and the 5th time he registered 100-or-more rec. yds. in a single game.
- Goodwin registered 3 recepts. for 114 yds. (38.0 avg.) in the first half. His 114 rec. yds. were the most in the first half by a member of the 49ers since TE Vernon Davis registered 171 rec. yds. in the first half vs. Arz. (10/13/13).
- With 2 TD recepts., Goodwin became the first member of the 49ers to register 2-or-more rec. TDs in a single game since TE Garrett Celek registered 2 TD recepts. vs. Atl. (11/8/15).
- Of Goodwin’s 11 career TD recepts., 7 have gone for 40-or-more yds.
Making The Most-ert Of His Opportunity
- RB Raheem Mostert finished the game with career highs in carries (12) and rushing yds. (87) on the night. He also had a 26-yd. run, marking a new career-long rush.
- DL DeForest Buckner brought down Packers QB Aaron Rodgers for a 9-yd. loss. He now has 4.5 sacks on the season and 13.5 in his career.
Light Of Day
- DL Sheldon Day brought down Rodgers for a 5-yd. loss., marking his 2nd sack of the season and 5.0 for his career.
Blair The Music
- DL Ronald Blair III brought down Rodgers for a 6-yd. loss. He now has 1.5 sacks on the season and 6.5 sacks in his career.