Burn Some Clock
- In the 2nd Qtr., the 49ers offense executed a 21-play, 72-yd. drive that took 10:44 off the clock and resulted in a 21-yd. FG by K Robbie Gould.
- The team’s 10:44 taken off the clock in one drive was the most by the team since 12/30/02 at StL (20-play, 81-yd. drive lasting 12:07 resulting in a K Jeff Chandler 19-yd. FG), according to The Elias Sports Bureau.
- According to The Elias Sports Bureau, the team’s 21-play drive were the most in a single drive in the NFL since the Cleveland Browns registered a 21-play drive at KC (12/27/15).
- TE George Kittle registered 6 recepts. for 125 yds. and 1 TD, including an 82-yd. TD recept. from QB C.J. Beathard. His 125 rec. yds. are a single-game career-high and his 82-yd. TD was the longest by a 49ers TE in franchise history.
- Kittle’s 125 rec. yds. are the most by a 49ers tight end since TE Vernon Davis registered 180 rec. yds. vs. Arz. (10/13/13).
Beathard Sets Career High
- QB C.J. Beathard finished the game completing 23 of 37 atts. for a career-high 298 yds., 2 TDs and a 82.9 passer rating.
- WR Kendrick Bourne caught his 2nd TD of the season on a 2-yd. pass from Beathard. It also marks the 2nd TD recept. of Bourne’s career.
Ex Marks The TD Spot
- On the first possession of the game, DB Antone Exum Jr. intercepted Chargers QB Philip Rivers, returning the INT 32 yds. for a TD. It marked Exum’s 1st INT and TD of his career and the 1st INT returned for a TD by the 49ers since 12/24/17 vs. Jax. (CB Dontae Johnson – 50-yd. TD).
- DB Greg Mabin forced a fumble by Chargers RB Melvin Gordon III, marking the first FF of his career.
Day Gets Rivers
- DL Sheldon Day brought down Rivers for a sack of 8-yds., marking his first sack of the season. He now has 4.0 for his career.
Good As Gould
- K Robbie Gould connected on FGs from 21 and 33 yds. He has now made 33 consecutive FGAs, extending the franchise record for most consecutive made FGs.
- Gould has made at least 1 FG in 24 consecutive games, dating back to 12/11/16, extending his career-high for the most consecutive games with at least 1 made FG.